Week 10.

My oh my…they say all good things must come to an end, but I want to think this is just a beginning.

Words can’t describe how sad I am to write this during my last week in Bloomington.

Sam and I began the day putting final touches on our very own research paper. We rewrote and edited portions of our findings and discussion sections. We then had an exit meeting for the REU and a meeting with Ben. With him, we discussed our plans for this week, what we have to still finish, and what we we’ve accomplished in the past few days. For the next few hours, Sam and I spent time working on the scrapbook. It is fantastic already. Sam had the wonderful idea to continue our quilting style, since we don’t have letters to write in our scrapbook, we embroidered titles for our pages onto fabric using the embroidery machine.

On Tuesday, we went back to the Twin Lakes Recreation Center and observed. We came back and worked on Affinity diagrams as our debrief session. In addition, Sam and I printed our poster and met with Katie to wrap up.

On Wednesday and Thursday, Sam and I finished our exemplars, practiced our pitch for the poster presentation session, and cleaned out our cubicles.

This was a fantastic experience and I am so proud of all we accomplished.